Directory Listing – STANDARD
There are no annual dues at GOGs - actually there are NO dues, annual or otherwise. So, this is the way to embrace the group, be a part and show your GOGginess!
Your standard directory listing INCLUDES:
- your photo
- your name
- your logo/bio
- title and business name
- phone number
- one website or URL
- up to 3 social media links
- one category
The directory will be actively promoted every month...
to sister GOGs as well as the general public via email, social platforms and link sharing.
The directory is searchable...
even by GOOGLE! That means your listing may appear in organic search engine results as well.
(NOTE: Perks applicable to PREMIUM LISTINGS only)
- At least one extra ticket in the drawing at EVERY meeting you attend just for being in the directory!
(listing must be active)
- Once per month, by random draw, one of the directory listings will be featured in our monthly email!
- Occasional discounts on special offers, gear, etc.
- Receive a hot pink tassel to add to your GOGs Networking Organizer or any of your GOG Gear to indicate YOU are in the DIRECTORY.
- First to know about new gear, sales, openings, special opportunities, etc.
There will be other perks for being in the directory along the way as well!
It's just $50 in perpetuity*
Once you purchase your listing, it may take up to 3 business days for it to appear in the directory.
We will notify you by email when your listing is active.
If at any time, you would like to upgrade your listing, you simply contact us, pay the difference (between what you paid and the current premium listing price) and we'll send you login credentials.
Once your standard listing is published, you may contact us with any changes you have any time you'd like. Change fee is $20 each time.
*IN PERPETUITY means "forever" AS LONG AS YOU ARE AN ACTIVE GOG!
- Active means that you attend at least one meeting per quarter (4 meetings/year): Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, Jul-Sep, Oct-Dec.
- If you become inactive (not attending more than 3 consecutive months), you will be given notice that your listing is up for deactivation giving you the opportunity to communicate with us and/or register for the next meeting.
- If your listing does go inactive, it will be reactivated after you attend the next meeting.
- If you remain inactive for more than 4 months, you may reactivate your listing for $25 after you've registered and attended a meeting.