Actual Team Photo COMING SOON!
It takes a village…. to raise a business and keep it running.
Good Ol’ Gals has an all-volunteer team that provides input into organizational advancements and enhancements, occasionally assists with administrative responsibilites and most importantly helps with event day activities from set up, greeting and check in to meeting facilitation, GOG Gear sales and tear down.
It’s an invitation-only, no-guilt, no-obligation opportunity to be a part of a leadership team and be more visible and recognized at meetings and other gatherings.
These amazing, very much appreciated and honored ladies comprise Team GOGs 2022 (in alphabetical order by first name):
- Amanda Gerard, Sew O’side
- Ann Romanello, NEORA
- April Jack, all-4-design
- Cheryl Layman, Ultimate Carpet Cleaning/Seaside Mobile Notary
- Claudia Yates, Ho’ola Mana Reiki and Wellness
- Dana Green, The Law Office of Dana L. Green, APC
- Elizabeth Carlson, Student/Notary-to-be/Event Assistant
- Heather Kent, Heather Feather’s Hair
- Maggie Mudd, Best Rate Repair / Wild Wild Pest Control
- Nicole Douglas, ENJO
- Nikki Afetian, Bags by Nik
- Tammra Graves, Park Lane Jewelry
- Wendy Esparza, America’s Janitorial Services
We have two others joining the team later in the year… Lynette James, The Etouffee Cafe and Stefanie Blue, True Blue Branding SD / Stefanie Blue Fine Art Photography.
The team is well-rounded and all positions are currently filled, however, if you’d like to be invited to be on the team should an opening arise, please email Shonna.